Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Sep 11, 2014     Views: 9

Many of the books on international law, especially those beginning with the call number JX are in storage.  More recent books are in on-site storage while older books are stored off site.  To request these books when you encounter them in the catalog click on the Place Hold button and enter your Library ID.  US students' Library IDs are the numbers located on the back of the Library keytag OR their Empower number precedied by the first initial of the first name and the first initial of their last names (i.e.  tk1234567).  You can find out how to obtain your Empower number here (  If you do not have a Library keytag and would like one, please visit the Circulation Desk in the library entrance. International students should use the Library keytag or ID number they were issued upon arrival.  Faculty and staff should either obtain a Library keytag or consult circulation staff for assistance.

If you get an error message please go to the circulation desk for assistance.

More Ways to Contact Us


  Text: (401) 415-7051

  Call:  (401) 841-3052



Contact a Librarian