Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2014     Views: 47

Here is a great place to start:

http://nwcintranet/content/library/studentpapers.aspx  (Works best while on campus, off-campus requires CAC authentication)

Use the Green DTIC button to do a search or browse older papers lower on this Web page.

DTIC also has

  • Unclassified defense information
  • Data on a wide range of defense and defense-related topics
  • Technical reports and contractor studies, many in full-text PDF format
  • Student papers originating at the various service schools
  • Naval War College JMO student papers [plus other War Colleges too]

From off-campus:

Also visit the Classified Library for paper copies to look at.

More Ways to Contact Us


  Text: (401) 415-7051

  Call:  (401) 841-3052



Contact a Librarian