Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2014     Views: 12


NWC holds a copy of the book.  You will have to request borrowing privileges via an InterLibrary Loan at your local library.  The book will be mailed to your local library and you will then borrow it from them.  I discovered two additional libraries hold copies, the U.S. Army Heritage and Education Center and the Muir S. Fairchild Research and Information Center.  I don't believe the book you seek is available in electronic format.

If you are interested in particular pages or chapters, I will be happy to copy and forward via PDF.



Related Topics

    More Ways to Contact Us


      Text: (401) 415-7051

      Call:  (401) 841-3052



    Contact a Librarian