Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Apr 23, 2015     Views: 18

A certain number of library databases are available to alumni who register their CAC card with NWC.  More information on how to do this can be found here:  Resources for Alumni


Here are some other options you might want to look into that don't require you to register with NWC: (1) NKO -- has several databases that can support your research -- one important one you must have use here is ProQuest. This link might not work or it will certainly ask you to logon Here is how I got here: Log on to NKO Under heading "Reference" -- click link "Navy e-Library" Click link on left navigation panel -- "E-Library - ALL Subjects" You should now see "Proquest Military Collection" database and others (2) NWC Library homepage on the Internet (a) Take a look at the Library Guides (LibGudies) -- a wealth of information on many topics. (b) Also search on DTIC for papers for students of all the war colleges and government labs. (3) MERLN Lots here so looked around, but two significant areas that might be overlooked are: (a) Military Policy Awareness Links (MiPALs) (b) MERLN Member Bibliographies and LibGuides (LOTs of GREAT stuff here)

Related Topics

More Ways to Contact Us


  Text: (401) 415-7051

  Call:  (401) 841-3052



Contact a Librarian