Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2014     Views: 0

CRIAL cards are normally only issued to NWC Professors. They are issued on an "as need bases" If a student thinks that they might want to use the resources of another associated library, please see the Head of Reference and explain your need.

Related Topics

    More Ways to Contact Us


      Text: (401) 415-7051

      Call:  (401) 841-3052



    Contact a Librarian