Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2014     Views: 3

You cannot.

However, if these are the videos that NWC Audio-Video folks taped and NOT the movies, and you want a copy of the videos, you must bring a blank DVD to the A/V office located on the far-right-side of Spruance Lobby.

The movies will have to be watched on the NWC network computers.

Related Topics

More Ways to Contact Us


  Text: (401) 415-7051

  Call:  (401) 841-3052



Contact a Librarian