Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2014     Views: 1

Visit the Japanese Data Archive at the Roper Center and/or the Mansfield Asian Opinion Poll database on the Internet. Search the FBIS database and using keywords Japan* and polls or surveys.

Related Topics

    More Ways to Contact Us


      Text: (401) 415-7051

      Call:  (401) 841-3052



    Contact a Librarian