Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2014     Views: 3

Bound issues (1874-2011) are shelved against the wall behind the current periodicals in the Reference area and are filed under the official title of the journal, United States Naval Institute Proceedings. They are also available in microfilm (1874-2010). You can access them online at  or via Proquest.

More Ways to Contact Us


  Text: (401) 415-7051

  Call:  (401) 841-3052



Contact a Librarian