Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2014     Views: 41

Students must use NWC's external Internet site (vice the internal intranet site) to register for electives.  The URL is:  To navigate to the site, select the Public Site link from the NWC intranet home page (top right-hand side of the page), then move your mouse over the Students Tab and select the Resident Electives link.  From the Resident Electives page click on the Student Registration link under the Quick Links on the right.  For logon assistance call 401-841-4900 or email

More Ways to Contact Us


  Text: (401) 415-7051

  Call:  (401) 841-3052



Contact a Librarian