Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: Mar 02, 2017 Views: 65
Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Mar 02, 2017 Views: 65
To access the NWC Catalog:
- The Library Catalog is available from the library homepage.
- Go to the NWC website http://www.usnwc.edu/ click on "Library" on the upper right side of the screen.
- Once on the Library’s homepage click on "Library Catalog (Classic)" under the heading "Search & Find." This will take you right to the catalog basic search screen.
- You can also search for items we have through WorldCat.org, which will allow you to also search for items at other libraries from around the world.
To access the NWC Databases:
- Go to the NWC Internet site http://www.usnwc.edu/
In the upper right corner of the screen click the link labeled “Library.”
You will be directed to the Library’s homepage. On the right, under the heading “Search & Find,” there's the link to the “Library Databases.”
Make sure you are either logged in through Blackboard or have CAC accessibility in order to use the databases from home.
Search both the Catalog and Databases: